Jake Drake, Know-It-All This is a novel study for Jake Drake, Know-It-All by Andrew Clements. This TEKS aligned novel study contains 13 pages of meaningful student work and an answer key! The novel study of Jake Drake, Know-It-All is organized by chapter. The questions included in this novel study were created from STAAR stem questions and will inspire thought provoking conversation about the book Jake Drake, Know-It-All.
While completing this novel study of The Haunting of Grade Three, students will:
* locate facts and details using text evidence to support their answers.
* use context clues to determine the relevant meaning of unknown words.
* identify and use synonyms and antonyms.
* sequence the plot's main events.
* explain how events influence future events.
* make inferences and draw conclusions about the theme of a literary text.
* summarize the plot's main events.
* describe the interaction of characters, their relationships, and the changes they undergo.
* understand how figurative language creates sensory images.
* make inferences and use text evidence to support their understanding.