My complete Spanish 1A Lesson 29 lesson plan with handouts ready to modify and copy for your class, updated in 2017.
This is an updated lesson from my first semester Spanish 1 lesson plan book Jalen Waltman's Complete Spanish Lesson Plans Spanish 1A 2009 (print version.) The 2009 ebook version is at this link. You can download the entire updated 2017 semester's vocab list and grammar topics by lesson for free here.
This Spanish 1A Lesson 29 folder includes:
- detailed, step-by-step lesson plan with ACTFL-aligned objectives
- a full-page reading recycling the vocab school subjects/classes, activities, has to take (presentar) a test
- a translation activity recycling the vocab school subjects/classes, activities, has to take (presentar) a test
- the entire semester's 1A Vocab List for students to use for study and review school supplies, places, sports, activities, locations in the school, classes from L23-28
- a list of activities to make cards for “Similarity Groups” review (cooperative learning)
- a list of sentence to use for a “Logic Line Up” review (cooperative learning)
- a “Jot Thoughts” activity (yet another cooperative learning activity for reviewing vocab)
- the vocab quiz from Lesson 28
- a unit test on L23-28 (Miniprueba 3) and practice test plus keys for both
Note: There are 30 total lessons plus the "first day" lesson in my updated 2017 Spanish 1A Lesson Plans, encompassing the entire first semester high school Spanish.