This is my first unit in my AP Spanish Language and Culture Class - La vida contemporánea, with a focus on the culture of Chile.
Included in this unit:
- 12 "Tópicos del día" - culture topics with links to authentic video and article/blog post resources to present and discuss in Spanish in class
- Teacher Notes explaining what to do/say in class for each topic/link)
- Authentic Readings taken from web articles, blog posts, etc., slightly simplified to use in class
- Questions, activities, and worksheets to go with the Tópicos
- Practice exercises for the Free Response section of the AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam (email, essay, conversation, and presentation)
- Two debate topics for fun Debate Days in Spanish (I sometimes do this with a food activity, where students bring a dish from Chile to share)