Flip books are such a fun way for students to learn about different countries. Use this flip book to learn about Jamaica. It is sized to fit inside an interactive notebook.
- Cover – Includes the flag of Jamaica
- About – Includes information such as capital, continent, language, religion, population, land area, currency, and government
- Foods – Includes two foods related to Jamaica and asks students to research about them
- Special Places – Asks students to research a significant building or location in Jamaica, draw a picture of it, and write about why it is special
- Map – A map of Jamaica is given and asks students to follow directions to color and label the map correctly
Easy to print! Students research and complete the information, color, cut out, and staple together!
· More Country Research Activities
· U.S. State Research
· Biography Research Graphic Organizers
· Cursive Handwriting Practice