Jamboard Template | Morning Meeting Slides | April Morning Work
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- All of our best-selling templates in one place! Eliminate your prep work and get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this bundle of 600+ Google Jamboard templates for math, writing, reading, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), morning meeting and more! ProjecPrice $38.00Original Price $75.00Save $37.00
- Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and your morning meeting question of the day with 155+ monthly Google Jamboard templates for all the special school days and holidays throughout the year! Also includes Back to School All About Me Activities like Find a Friend Bingo, WoulPrice $15.00Original Price $24.00Save $9.00
Spice up your morning meetings or question of the day with these 12 discussion Jamboards for March and April. Project these collaborative Jamboard templates during distance learning or in your classroom and watch them fill up with student responses.
Click here to grab this product in our JAMBOARDS GROWING BUNDLE and save $$.
(Also includes our Morning Meeting Jamboards, Reading Response Jamboards, Math Mats/Digital Manipulatives, January and February Jamboards + Valentine's Day Jamboard Activity)
The text in italics below is editable so you can customize the Jamboard for your students and use them multiple times during the month.
- Women's History Month - Tell about a woman from the past who positively impacted the world.
- National Nutrition Month - What is a healthy snack you enjoy eating?
- Dr. Seuss's Birthday - What is your favorite kind of book to read?
- International Women's Day - Describe a female in your life who you admire
- Daylight Savings - Poll: It has been so much harder to wake up OR I can't tell the difference, it's always hard to wake up :)
- St. Patrick's Day - Feeling Lucky - Who do you feel lucky to have in your life?
- First Day of Spring - What do you look forward to during Spring?
- International Day of Happiness - What Makes You Happy? (not editable)
- April Fools - Tell your best joke
- Easter - Would you Rather - Eat a giant chocolate bunny or Eat a giant jelly bean
- Earth Day - What is one way we can keep the Earth healthy?
- Academy Awards - Which movie would you nominate?
- Clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
• Writer's Workshop Anchor Chart/Class Mini-Lesson Jamboards
• Math Mats and Manipulatives Jamboards
• Reading Response Jamboard Templates
• Valentine's Day Class Jamboard Activity
• January and February Discussion Jamboards
• March and April Discussion Jamboards
• Jamboard Templates BUNDLE (GET THEM ALL)
• Host a Poetry Writing Celebration! (Virtual or In-Class)
• Biography Writing Templates in Google Slides
• Animal Research Report Templates in Google Slides
• Spring Multiplication Mystery Pictures
All Year Resources
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
• The Great Kindness Challenge Activities in Google Slides
• Digital Growth Mindset Poster Activity
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Animal Research Report in Google Slides
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities