Jamboard Templates | Biography Reports |Women's History Month Kindness Challenge
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
8 engaging, digital activities for New Years 2023, the Great Kindness Challenge, researching with biography templates, practicing self-love and mindfulness, sending digital Valentines, using Jamboard for morning meeting and Super Bowl predictions, and more!
You'll save 35% by buying this BUNDLE!
1. New Year's Resolutions Class Activity
Students set health, kindness, and school goals for the new year. Plus they can
comment on their friends' slides or present them in class.
2. I Have a Dream Class Activity
Martin Luther King Jr. did more than just have a dream. He took action, too!
Students tell what their dream is, give reasons and facts behind the issue, discuss
ways to take action, and more!
Choose from 29 digitally designed, biography slides for your biography writing project.
Create the exact presentation you want for your students with these EDITABLE slides.
4. January and February Themed Discussion Jamboard Templates
14 Jamboard templates for your January and February morning meetings or question
of the day.
5. Digital Math Mystery Pictures (Christmas and Hanukkah)
Addition and Subtraction Version
5 mystery pictures (elf, reindeer, dreidel, menorah, Christmas tree) in Google Slides
for students to practice their math facts. 2 versions are included to accommodate
whatever grade you teach: addition and subtraction by 10s or multiplication.
6. The Great Kindness Challenge Kindness Activities
Use this digital activity during the Great Kindness Challenge or anytime throughout
the year. Students will set personal kindness goals, give evidence of characters who
display kindness, create a digital class kindness collage, design posters to promote
kindness around the school, and more!
7. Valentine's Day Self-Love and Mindfulness Class Activity
A SELF-LOVE and mindfulness activity. Students will customize a slide recognizing
what makes them happy, people who make them feel loved, how they’re helpful to
others, which activity makes they feel calm, and more. When they’re finished with
their own slide, they can view and comment on each other's slides with positive
compliments. Your students are sure to come out of this activity with new love and
appreciation for themselves. ♥
8. Holidays Around the World Digital Activity
Students travel to 7 different countries to learn about winter holidays around the world. Packed with 27 content slides, 7 extra links and video slides, a digital passport + stamps, travel journal, Google Form assessment, and more!
They're great for students and teachers who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share these activities through Google Classroom or simply share the links.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
• Holidays Around the World Digital Adventure + Assessment
• New Year's Resolution 2021 Class Activity (Best Seller)
• I Have a Dream (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) Digital Poster Class Activity
• The Great Kindness Challenge Activities in Google Slides
• Digital Growth Mindset Poster Activity
• Winter Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
• Printable Valentines in Google Slides
• Self-Love and Mindfulness Class Activity
All Year Resources
• Morning Meeting Jamboard Templates
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities