Also included in
- Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this GROWING BUNDLE of 420+ Google Jamboard templates for Halloween and all holidays, reading, writing, math, morning meeting, and more! Project these collaborative Jamboard templates in your classroom or virtually.$25.00$50.00Save $25.00
- Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and your morning meeting question of the day with this mini-bundle of 155+ monthly Google Jamboard templates for the entire year. Includes Back to School Activities like Find a Friend Bingo, Would You Rather, and Guess Who? as well as ton$12.00$23.00Save $11.00
- Save 45% with this mega bundle of our best-selling, no-prep, Fall activities! Parent Teacher Conference Forms, Halloween math activities, Veterans Day cards, Turkey Trouble persuasive writing, family tradition sharing projects and more! I created this bundle to help you save time during the Fall, an$22.50$45.00Save $22.50
Engage your students and build classroom community during morning meeting or anytime during the day with these 45 Google Jamboards templates for Christmas, Hanukkah, kindness, Make a Difference Day, Dia de los Muertos, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, and more!
Jamboards are great for holding class discussions. They're a quick and inclusive way to make everyone feel comfortable to share. Not to mention... students LOVE them!
These 45 Jamboards cover all the special school days and holidays like:
- Dias de los Muertos
- Family Traditions
- The First day of Winter
- Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa,
- Make a Difference Day
- National Pizza Month
- ...tons more!
Click here to grab this product in our JAMBOARDS GROWING BUNDLE and save 50%
(Also includes our Morning Meeting, Reading Response, Math Mats/Digital Manipulatives, Writing, and all our Monthly Jamboards)
There are 45 Jamboard templates included for October, November, and December:
- What's your favorite thing about Fall?
- Describe Fall with your 5 senses
- Halloween This or That Game
- Best Halloween candy, go!
- Happy Halloween!
- How will you carve your pumpkin?
- Tell us about your costume
- Would you want to be nocturnal? Why or Why Not?
- Fire Safety Week
- National Pizza Day
- National Pasta Day
- National Popcorn Popping Day
- Dias de los Muertos
- How would you disguise a Turkey?
- Tell us about a family tradition
- Favorite Thanksgiving Food
- Would you have wanted to sail on the Mayflower? Why or why not?
- What are you thankful for?
- What are you grateful for?
- Thank You Veterans
- If you were in the military, which branch would you prefer?
- National Author's Day
- Children's Book Week
- National Puzzle and Game week
- Geography Awareness Week
- First day of Winter
- Describe Winter with your 5 senses
- What are your Winter break plans?
- Highlights of Winter break
- Spread kindness like confetti
- 25 Acts of Kindness
- What do you think Santa does in his free time?
- What is on your wishlist for Santa?
- What's your favorite part of the holidays?
- What special gift are you excited to give this year?
- Celebrating Kwanzaa
- Clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)