Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- NEW JAMBOARDS JUST ADDED! Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this bundle of 600+ Google Jamboard templates for Back to School, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), holidays, reading, writing, math, morning meeting, and more! Project these collaborative JaPrice $36.00Original Price $71.00Save $35.00
Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and your morning meeting question of the day with 155+ monthly Google Jamboard templates for all the special school days and holidays throughout the year! Also includes Back to School All About Me Activities like Find a Friend Bingo, Would You Rather, and Guess Who?
Share the link to the Jamboard you want to use with your students. Project the Jamboard and watch it fill up with student responses! They're great for small or whole group instruction.
Collaborative Google Slides used to be my favorite, but Jamboard makes it even easier (and more eye appealing) for all of your students to respond to discussion questions digitally. Simply share the link with your students.
- 5 Things you should know about me
- All About Me Collage
- Emoji Get to Know Me
- Figure Me Out Math Game
- Two Truths and a Fib
- Back to School Selfies
- Find a Friend Bingo
- Guess Who Mystery Student Game
- This or That?
- Get to Know a New Friend Compare/Contrast
- Introduce Yourself (add your own question)
- Class Birthday Chart
- What was your favorite part of today?
- What was your favorite part of the week?
- What was your leave favorite part of today?
- First Day Feelings
- What would you change about ______?
- What questions do you have?
- Do you have any questions about this year?
- What do you want to learn about this year?
- What's something you can help your classmates with?
- What are you excited for this year?
- What's something you learned this summer?
- Summer Snapshot
- What's one of your goals for this year?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How many pets do you have?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Tell us something that makes you smile
- What's your favorite book?
- What's your favorite animal?
- What's your favorite subject?
- What's your favorite ice cream?
- What's your favorite sport?
- What's your favorite movie/show?
- What's your favorite song?
- What's your favorite food?
- What's your favorite hobby?
- Blank Box Template for any question of the day
September Discussion Jamboards
- What we love about our grandparents
- It's Constitution Day!
- First Day of Fall
- What's your favorite thing about Fall?
- Describe Fall with your 5 senses
- Halloween This or That Game
- Best Halloween candy, go!
- Happy Halloween!
- How will you carve your pumpkin?
- Tell us about your costume
- Would you want to be nocturnal? Why or Why Not?
- Fire Safety Week
- National Pizza Day
- National Pasta Day
- National Popcorn Popping Day
- Dias de los Muertos
- How would you disguise a Turkey?
- Tell us about a family tradition
- Favorite Thanksgiving Food
- Would you have wanted to sail on the Mayflower? Why or why not?
- What are you thankful for?
- What are you grateful for?
- Thank You Veterans
- If you were in the military, which branch would you prefer?
- National Author's Day
- Children's Book Week
- National Puzzle and Game week
- Geography Awareness Week
- First day of Winter
- Describe Winter with your 5 senses
- What are your Winter break plans?
- Highlights of Winter break
- Spread kindness like confetti
- 25 Acts of Kindness
- What do you think Santa does in his free time?
- What is on your wishlist for Santa?
- What's your favorite part of the holidays?
- What special gift are you excited to give this year?
- Celebrating Kwanzaa
- National Pet Month
- National Physical Activity Month
- Principal's Day (Create this digital card and send to your principal!)
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- May the Fourth Be With You - Star Wars Day
- Nurse's Day (Create this digital card and send to your school nurse)
- Mother's Day (Send to the mom's in your class)
- Memorial Day
- Father's Day (Send to the dad's in your class)
End of the Year Jamboards:
- Class Autograph Signing Activity (Each student customizes one frame and students go through and sign each other's frames)
- 10 Day End of the Year Balloon Countdown
- Favorite thing you learned this year
- What did you love about....
- Funniest thing that happened this year
- What will you miss the most about...
- Favorite Memory
- Favorite Read Aloud
- Favorite Book/Series
- Favorite Character
- Favorite Song/Artist
- Favorite Movie/Show
- Favorite Subject
- Favorite Lunch Food
- Favorite Assignment
- Favorite Spirit Day
- Favorite Free Time Activity
- Favorite Recess Activity
- Favorite Field Trip
- What was your favorite thing about going to school during COVID?
- What was your least favorite thing about going to school during COVID?
- What was your favorite...
- What was your least favorite...
- How have you grown this year?
- Round of Applause (Give yourself a compliment)
- Give next year's class one piece of advice
- Give yourself one piece of advice for next year
- Looking ahead to next year
- What are you excited for next year?
- What are your goals for next year?
- What are you wondering about next year?
- Quote your teacher
- What's on your summer bucket list?
- Would you rather?
- Thank you cards: You're one in a melon, Llama Just Say You're So Great, Thank You
The text in italics below is editable so you can customize the Jamboard for your students and use them multiple times during the month.
- Women's History Month - Tell about a woman from the past who positively impacted the world.
- National Nutrition Month - What is a healthy snack you enjoy eating?
- Dr. Seuss's Birthday - What is your favorite kind of book to read?
- International Women's Day - Describe a female in your life who you admire
- Daylight Savings - Poll: It has been so much harder to wake up OR I can't tell the difference, it's always hard to wake up :)
- St. Patrick's Day - Feeling Lucky - Who do you feel lucky to have in your life?
- First Day of Spring - What do you look forward to during Spring?
- International Day of Happiness - What Makes You Happy? (not editable)
- April Fools - Tell your best joke
- Easter - Would you Rather - Eat a giant chocolate bunny or Eat a giant jelly bean
- Earth Day - What is one way we can keep the Earth healthy?
- Academy Awards - Which movie would you nominate?
The questions with an (*) are editable.
- New Years - *What is one of your goals for 2021?
- New Years - My Word for the Year
- National Trivia Day - *Tell a fun fact
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - *What dream do you have for the world?
- Inauguration Day - Would you rather be President or Vice-President?
- Opposite Day - *Write a sentence to show the opposite of how you feel about something
- Winter - Graph: What is your favorite winter activity?
- 100th Day - *What would you want 100 of?
- Groundhog Day - Will Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow?
- Super Bowl Predictions
- Chinese New Year - *What is one thing you know about Chinese New Year?
- Valentine's Day - What do you love about yourself?
- Valentine's Day - What do you love about our class?
- President's Day - If I Were President, I would...
Each student customizes their Jamboard frame with their photo and name. Then students move through the frames, writing positive messages to each of their classmates. Use as a digital Valentine exchange!
- Clickable Jamboards Menu that links all of our Jamboards!
- Each subject contains a clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
- Video instructions for creating a poll/graph for students using real images
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)