Also included in
- NEW HIGHLY REQUESTED set of Social Emotional Learning Jamboards just added! Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this bundle of 535+ Google Jamboard templates for Back to School, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), holidays, reading, writing, math, morning$32.00$61.00Save $29.00
- Address social emotional learning with this decor and SEL activity bundle! Our best-selling Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quotes Posters, Google Classroom Headers, and 116 Social Emotional Learning Jamboard Templates for the entire year!This classroom decor and SEL Jamboard templates bundle will$16.00$22.00Save $6.00
Our highest requested set of Jamboards that will help you easily fit Social Emotional Learning (SEL) into your day and create a more supportive classroom community. 116 Jamboard templates that include daily check-ins, growth mindset, self-love and confidence, problem-solving, feelings, daily reflections, and more!
- Bell ringers
- Morning meeting class discussions
- Small groups
- A post read-aloud activity
- Dedicated SEL time
- Brain breaks or as a calming activity
- Bringing the class back together after recess or lunch
- Getting to know you activities at the beginning of the year
- During transition times
- End of the day reflections
- Anytime your students need it all year long
➡️Click the preview for a closer look at how you can use these Jamboards in your classroom!
Absolutely! Many of our templates give you different ideas for how to use them with students. There are also templates with sentence starters and ones that allow you as the teacher to fill in the blank. For example, "When do you feel _____" or "What can you do when_____?" One of my favorite templates allows you to type in a problem one of your students is having and lets your students give suggestions for how to solve it.
Yes! All of our Jamboard sets (including this one) are organized into categories that you can get to with a clickable table of contents. You can quickly find the Jamboard you need, even in the middle of a lesson!
- How are you feeling? Any reason?
- Show us your mood (selfie)
- Emoji Emotions (insert an emoji)
- What's your color?
- Describe your mood in one word
- Good Vibes
- What's your mood today? (4 choices of images or text)
- What's your mood today? (5 choices of images or text)
- Daily Check-In: How are you feeling?
- Mindset Monday
- Motivation Monday
- Market Yourself Monday
- Teach Us Tuesday
- Tidy Tuesday
- Wednesday Wins
- Wise Wednesday
- No Worries Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursday
- Thankful Thursday
- Just for Fun Friday
- Feelings Friday
- Friday Funnies
- What was the best part of your day?
- What was the best part of your week?
- Highs and Lows
- How did today go?
- Life is a rollercoaster (highs, lows, and loop-de-loops)
- Rose, Thorn, Bud
- High, Low, Buffalo
- I get upset when...
- It bugs me when...
- I get angry when...
- I get sad when...
- I get nervous when...
- When do you feel _____?
- What makes a good friend?
- Friendship Dos and Don'ts
- What qualities does your favorite friend have?
- A Garden of Gratitude
- Gratitude Glasses
- Daily Gratitude
- Where's your happy place?
- What makes you happy?
Self-Love and Confidence
- What are your personality traits (ones you love and don't love)
- When are you your best self?
- What do you admire about yourself?
- Give yourself some advice
- Thank You Notes
- Give yourself some love! (2)
- Reveal one of your talents
- What is the best part of you?
- Affirmation Station
- What kind of person do you want to be today?
Positivity & Inspiration
- Find a quote about ____
- Inspiration Station
- Turn Lemons into Lemonade
- More of This, Less of That
- Positive Talk
- Boss vs. Leader
- Qualities of a Role Model
- Who do you look up to? Why?
- What's hard about working in a group with others?
- I need some help please
- Support System
- What do you need?
- Help Wanted Board
- Offer Your Help Board
Kindness and Empathy
- A How-To Guide to Kindness
- How can you show empathy this week?
Habits and Goals
- What's a habit you want to create?
- Think about a habit you want to create. What's one thing you can do to help make it happen?
- Goal Getters
- Fixed Mindset - Growth Mindset (2)
- What's something new you tried today?
- What did you do today that made you try hard?
- What was a challenge today? How did you overcome it?
- What was a challenge this week? How did you overcome it?
- What mistake did you make today? What did it teach you?
- Who has a problem? Let's help you solve it!
- What is stressing you out?
- What are you worried about?
- _____'s Problem. (Let's offer solutions!)
- What can you do when _____ (2)
- What can you say when _____ (2)
- Little Problem, Big Problem
- Little Problem, Medium Problem, Big Problem
- Problem Solving
- What would you do (give a scenario)
- How would you feel (give a scenario) (2)
- Blank scenario template
- Where do you feel the most calm?
- Where do you go to relax?
- What do you do to calm down?
- What can you do if you need a break?
- Stop and Breathe
- Things I can control, Things I can't control
- Inhale - Exhale (2)
- Which foods help you feel healthy?
- Which exercises help you feel healthy?
- How much sleep did you get last night?
- Healthy Habits
Celebrating Each Other
- Let's fill their cup!
- Class Shoutouts (2)
- Let's celebrate a success!
- What are you wondering?
- One Word
- 4 corners template
- Blank grid template with 25 spaces (use 2 for more students)
- Clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
No, sorry! When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or your favorite teacher friend. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 12 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)