Also included in
- NEW JAMBOARDS JUST ADDED! Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this bundle of 600+ Google Jamboard templates for Back to School, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), holidays, reading, writing, math, morning meeting, and more! Project these collaborative JaPrice $36.00Original Price $71.00Save $35.00
- A bundle of our best-selling CORE SUBJECT JAMBOARDS. One of the best ways to increase student participation, co-create anchor charts, support your small groups, and keep students accountable! 420 Jamboards for math, reading, writing, social emotional learning and morning meeting are all included.HowPrice $21.00Original Price $42.00Save $21.00
Imagine having your students actually excited about responding to a text. No more pulling teeth to get your students to participate. When you use Jamboard, students want to respond. Wishing you had more structure and were better planned for your small groups? These Jamboards can do that too. Running out of wall space for all those anchor charts? Jamboard!
Collaborative Google Slides used to be my favorite, but Jamboard makes it even easier (and more eye appealing) for all of your students to respond to discussion questions digitally. Simply share the link with your students.
- Use a Jamboard after you've finished a read aloud to have students tell you what the lesson of the story was.
- During your mini-lesson on Character Analysis, have students add a sticky note to show an example of the character's thoughts, feelings, actions, or what they said.
- After your mini-lesson on nonfiction lingo and bold words, have students independent read. On a class Jamboard, have students record a few of the lingo words or bold words from that text.
- Give each student a copy of the Main Ideas and Details Jamboard to complete after reading a Scholastic text.
- In your small group, make duplicate frames of the Character Map Jamboard so that each student can work on their own frame during the lesson. Easily see each student's progress as you click through each frame.
- Save your precious wall space by using the templates as anchor charts. Project them during reading time, when you really need them displayed. Don't have room for pocket charts to display reading partners? Put each name on a sticky note and group partners together. Easily change them up all year.
Click here to grab our GROWING BUNDLE of Google Jamboard templates. Includes all subjects, even social emotional learning.
- Text Evidence
- Making Inferences
- What can we infer?
- Making Connections
- New Words
- Figurative Language
- Character Traits
- Character Traits: Inside/Outside
- Character Traits (Thoughts, Feelings, Dialogue, Action)
- Character Analysis
- Point of View
- Which character...?
- Author's Purpose
- Lessons Learned
- Moral of the Story
- What's the Theme?
- Central Message
- What's the main idea?
- Main idea + Details
- All About...
- Text Features
- Venn Diagram
- What do we know about...?
- What do we want to know about...?
- What have we learned about...?
- What's you opinion?
- Fact or Opinion
- Which side are you on?
- Timeline of...
- Sequencing Events
- Story Elements (Characters, Setting, Beginning, Middle, End)
- Story Elements (Characters, Setting, Problem, Solution)
- Story Elements (Characters, Setting, Conflict, Main Events, Resolution)
- What are you wondering?
- Questions about the text
- Favorite Part
- What We're Reading
- Graph: Which book is your favorite?
- Reading Partners
- Clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
- Video instructions for creating a poll/graph for students using real images
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)