Also included in
- Would you like to get your students more engaged online? I've got a pile of activities that you can use to get them interested in showing up and turning on that computer. You will find ones that can be used for both independent and collaborative work to build your students' reading, writing, and resPrice $14.99Original Price $18.97Save $3.98
These versatile Jamboards™ can be used any time you want to engage your students in a critical thinking activity that helps them build the skill of supporting an idea. The activity will also require them to consider multiple points of view.
Each Jam provides you with a quick exercise that will get your students engaged in the process. And, if you want to extend the activity, I've got ideas for how you can do that too. There are thirty different topics you can choose from, giving you lots of options for using and reusing the activities.
Looking for other resources that will engage students while distance learning?
- Jamboards for Showing, not Telling
- Digital Choice Boards
- One-Sliders for Any Text
- Writing Challenges
- Engaging Activities for Online Learning
- Informational Texts for Distance Learning
- Check out all of my online resources here.
Connect with me for teaching tips and ideas: