These lapbooks are a fun, interactive way for students to learn about James Oglethorpe, Mary Musgrove, and Tomochichi. Are you searching for a fun way to teach American Heroes, beginning a unit on Native Americans, or on the American Colonies? Do your students need to strengthen their fine motor skills? Does your system require you to teach character traits to students?
The bundle covers Georgia standard SS2H1, but the unit can be used to teach many other standards as mentioned. It includes the following components:
• Helpful Hints page
• Directions and pictures for assembling the lapbook
• Cover page
• 2 Timelines - a primary and an intermediate version- your choice
• Character Traits Booklet
• Vocabulary Pocket
• Programmed Vocabulary Cards
• Editable Vocabulary Cards- create cards of your choosing
• Interesting Facts recording sheet
• Comparison of student's life to the Oglethorpe, Musgrove, or Tomochichi's life
• Comprehension questions to extend thinking
• Lined themed writing paper for each person to publish student work
These lapbooks can be used with a variety of reading passages, books, or websites. Reading passages are NOT included.
Each of these lapbooks can be purchased individually. Please do not purchase the bundles if you have purchased individual lapbooks as the individual books make up the bundles.
★ American Heroes: Martin Luther King, Jr.
★ American Heroes: James Oglethorpe
★ American Heroes: Jimmy Carter
★ American Heroes: Jackie Robinson
★ American Heroes Bundle 1: Carter, MLK, and Robinson
★ American Heroes: Mary Musgrove and Tomochichi
If you have already purchased the James Oglethorpe or Mary Musgrove & Tomochichi lapbooks, you will not want to purchase this bundle.
Thank you for shopping in my store!