Are you studying James and the Giant Peach for a novel study or book club? This flip book project all about the novel is a great way to end your unit in a fun and creative way and can be used for summative assessment.
It is a four-page flipbook with two alternate page options to allow teachers to customize the book to suit their individual classroom needs.
- Title Page
- Book Facts (Author, Title, Publish Date)
- About the Story (Characters, Setting, Main Events, Visualize a Scene)
- Rate the Book (The Pros, Cons, and Overall Recommendation - students will justify their answer and use critical thinking skills to evaluate the book)
- About the Story (Connect to the Book, Ask Questions, Visualize, Favorite Moments)
- Write a Letter to James
- 3 Assessment Rubrics included