Review character names and vocabulary words from the story James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl with this fun word search worksheet. This would make a great handout to early finishers or something fun for the kids to take home. Puzzlers must look in every direction to find the 19 words, including backwards and diagonally. Some of the words overlap making this a fairly challenging word search.
Here is the list of hidden words: Aunt Spiker, Aunt Sponge, Centipede, Earthworm, England, Giant, Glow Worm, Grasshopper, James Trotter, Ladybird, Mayor, Miss Spider, New York City, Peach, Rhinoceros, Roald Dahl, Seagulls, Silkworm, Stone
If you like this James and the Giant Peach word search, you might also like:
• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Word Search
• BFG Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥