Are you looking for a fun review activity for your Jamestown unit? You've found it!
1. Hand out one “Answer Sheet” per student.
2. Hand out one “Cards Sheet” per student. Some students will have the same cards pages and it’s ok! Be sure all cards are represented at least once.
3. Ask students to cut out their cards.
4. Tell students, “The goal of this activity is to collect and fill out eight DIFFERENT cards to complete your answer sheet.”
5. Start the activity by telling students to sit with a partner. Partners will discuss the concept on each card. Their choices are to draw an illustration of each card OR to write a two-sentence summary of what they have learned about each concept. Trade cards with your partner and glue your new card to your answer sheet.
6. Then, choose a new partner. Follow the same process to fill out the cards and glue the new cards to each answer sheet.
Are you looking for a full Jamestown unit? Click Here:
Jamestown Settlement- An Active and Engaging Unit
Are you looking for Jamestown Task Cards? Click Here:
Jamestown Task Cards- 5th Grade and Higher
This activity is part of an amazing bundle! Check it out here:
Jamestown Bundle: Engaging Unit, Task Cards, Carousel Activity, and More!
Do you teach about Virginia's House of Burgesses? Check this out:
Virginia's House of Burgesses: Lesson and Interactive Notebook Activity
Click the "Follow Me" star on any of my store pages to receive updates about new products and sales!