This lesson bundle contains all the materials needed for a 1-hour U.S. History Lesson on the Jamestown Colony. This includes:
1. Class Handout + Organizer (2 pages)
2. Corresponding Scripted Lesson Plan for the Teacher (1 page)
3. Corresponding Class Powerpoint Slides (17 slides)
4. Class Texts (4 sources - primary and secondary)
5. Scripted Lecture (3 pages). Note: The lecture can be shortened or lengthened as needed.
The lesson centers around one single Essential Question, and contains both primary source analysis and secondary source analysis.