This is a great lesson to help students see both perspectives of the British landing on Native American land. Students will be able to understand each side, practice picture analysis, practice primary source analysis, and complete an exit ticket.
Included in this lesson:
1) Do Now with MC and short answer question on Jamestown
2) Guided Notes on both the colonist perspective and Native American perspective (track changes has answers to this)
3) 3 pictures and analysis questions to help students define the relationship between the two groups
4) 2 case study documents (primary sources) with both multiple choice and short answer questions
5) Exit ticket with 2 MC and 3 short answer
6) Homework primary source with questions