Celebrate December with this holiday Interactive Book Project! Students respond to Jan Brett’s Home for Christmas with interactive notebook printables and a craft!
This project can be completed within students’ interactive notebooks OR on construction paper (as shown in the preview pictures.)
The focus of this project is on character traits, the main character’s change over time, vocabulary, and author’s message.
Included in this Interactive Book Project:
• Interactive summary writing
• Interactive author’s message
• Interactive character trait analyzing for beginning and end of story
• Interactive character change over time
• Interactive defining of key vocabulary words
• Word Wall vocabulary words
• Create your own word search with vocabulary words
• Determine synonyms for vocabulary words
• Home for Christmas publishing paper
• Main character (Rollo) craft!
Be sure to click PREVIEW for full-size sample pages!
More Interactive Book Projects are available in my Store!
Eve Bunting’s Night Tree
The Velveteen Rabbit
Squirrel’s New Year’s Resolution