Fully revised and expanded!
Comprehensive study guide including:
1. Annotated character list;
2. Original introduction to Themes, Genre, Tone and Setting;
3. 110 in-depth questions, with supporting commentary, which guide the reader to a deeper understanding of this classic novel. The questions are designed to stimulate discussion and interpretation, not to test. They are ideal for group discussion in class, but can also be used for formal presentations, written answers, homework, etc. Makes students' reading of the novel a real interaction with the text;
4. Ideas for grouping students for discussion, feedback and presentations;
5. Literary terms activity with sheets;
6. Literary terms glossary;
7. Graphics for students to complete on plot and character.
Even if you know this text well, I believe that you will find new ideas here.