/ kraf ‘ tiv(i)dee /
the combination of an educational activity and a fun craft
2. A creative and enjoyable activity (“My students are loving this craftivity!”)
Okay. So maybe that word is totally made up BUT either way, your kiddies will LOVE these interactive, engaging, thematic, and FUN activities! Each craftivity comes with detailed instructions (with pictures!) and the majority include TONS of options for easy differentiation and/or customization PLUS suggestions for alternate uses where applicable. Use them “just for fun” or integrate them with your learning. The possibilities are endless!
INCLUDED you will find:
* ”Happy New Year! Hat” - This craft is really just a fun way to welcome your kiddies back after the new year. There are a few templates to choose from depending on how much time you want to spend on it: you can simply have students use crayons/pencil crayons/markers to create their hats, or get a little more crafty with tinsel and pompoms (and—if you’re braver than me—glitter!).
* ”Snow Drops Necklace" - This craftivity was designed as a skip counting activity to practice counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s, but it also includes blank templates that allow you to use it in countless other ways; have students spell their name (one letter on each Snow Drop), write sight words you’re currently focusing on, colour to create a pattern, or whatever else you can think of!
PSSST!! Check out the other CRAFTIVITIES available:
* August/September CRAFTIVITIES
* October/November CRAFTIVITIES
* December CRAFTIVITIES
* February CRAFTIVITIES
* March/April CRAFTIVITIES
* May/June CRAFTIVITIES
* A Year of CRAFTIVITIES: The Bundle!