A great way to focus on math and literacy concepts and make the most of your daily calendar routine!
This download contains the following items:
• Cover page in color and black/white
• January read-along poem
• January calendar page
• Tally marks and place value page
• Weather graph
• Money Match page featuring penny, nickel, dime, quarter and amounts
• Cylinder or Cube? compare/contrast/identification page
• Name that Shape! 2-dimentional shape identification page
• Ordinal numbers page with 20 winter-themed pictures to practice counting using ordinal numbers
• Sentence practice page featuring simple sentences to read
• Popcorn words read and trace pages for the words said, it, his, her, cat, dog, help, not
• Counting Our Way to the 180th Day page for days 101-180
These pages can be placed in a binder or folder with prongs and completed by your students during calendar time. I place a teacher copy under a document camera to model for students.