January Cutting Practice Winter Scissor Skills
PreK - 1st
What educators are saying
Such a fun resource to use! Great practice with scissors when students visited my art center in our preschool classroom!
This activity was a good way for my students to learn how to use a scissor. It also helps them develop those fine motors skills. Thank you so much for this.
Also included in
- Engage your students with fun and engaging fine motor scissor skills cutting practice each and every month. This Scissor Skills Practice worksheets and craftivities bundle includes everything you need to introduce scissor cutting skills to your preschool, kindergarten and 1st grade students this yeaPrice $19.00Original Price $38.00Save $19.00
Students will practice cutting in these engaging fine motor skills that all have a January theme. These are all print and go style, which makes it low and easy prep.
Click here to get this in my scissor bundle
What is included?
- Yeti's Beard Cutting Practice Pages (4 Different sheets)
- Simple Penguin Color and Cut Craft
- Simple Snowman Color and Cut Craft
- Color and Cut January Items Pages (4 Different Sheets)
- Cut to the Snowflake Cutting Practice Sheets (4 Different Sheets)
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.