**Note that this resource is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive ™
Grab these 8 activities to assign to your students during word work, morning work, or assign it for nightly spelling word practice!
Activities included are listed below:
1. Arctic ABC Order- Students will type their spelling words in ABC order.
2. Chilly Letter Code- Students will type their spelling words and change the text color according to the code.
3. Snow Caps- Students will type all of their spelling words in all cap.
4. Snowball Sentences- Students will write a sentence using their spelling words.
5. Snowing Syllables- Students will sort their spelling words into the correct category.
6. Cocoa Word mix Up- Students will type their spelling words scrambled and unscrambled.
7. Winter Rainbow Spelling- Students will type their spelling words in different text colors.
8. Snow Fort Word Wall- Students will type their spelling words on the snow fort.
Please click the preview button for a closer look.
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org