Needing a way to motivate kids to practice skills at home? Or fast finisher activities for January? Students can CHOOSE from the activities YOU decide! Best part: you only have to prep activities ONCE a month! Print and go!
Printables for included for multiple subjects to target 1st grade skills. These activities would benefit 2nd graders in need of refresher skills, too!
My students "spin a reward" when they have earned a bingo! A bingo is made by completing 5 activities in a row. Customizable spinners are included!
These are also included in the year-long growing bundle!
SEE PREVIEW FOR ALL INCLUDED:
★ EDITABLE Bingo Board with suggested activities for you to use or make your own! You can choose between a Homework Board or to use in class!
★ EDITABLE Sight Word and/or Spelling List to copy on the back of HW Bingo Board. There are several activities parents will need a list of the words your class is working on that week. This makes it easy to have it all in one place!
★ EDITABLE "Spin a Prize" spinner for you to customize rewards that would motivate your class to complete activities
★ Printable activities for ALL subjects! Activities align with skills most 1st graders are taught by that point of the year. Check them out in preview!
* Letters to print for making words activities
* Making Words recording page and explanation to parents on HOW to make words (focus on long o and u with silent e - also editable making words recording page included for you to put in different skills needed to work on!)
* Magic e ~ Four in a Row (long o & u with silent e) + Parent Directions
* Comparing Texts with Double Bubble Map
* Roll & Read sentences using sight words
* Rhyming Penguins - brainstorming word families
* Rhyming Penguins - match the real word to the nonsense word
* The Ice Gnome - Reading passage & comprehension questions
* ABC Order - Winter themed
* Cozy Facts - Winter picture with mixed add/sub facts
* "Go Ice Fishing" - Matching expanded form to standard form with numbers 100-120
* Spin to Add - Expanded form
* Snowball Skip Count
* Winter Themed Add/Sub Word Problems
* Verb Tense Game: Past, Present, Future
* "My Winter Break" - Writing prompt + identifying past tense verbs
* "Looking Into 2018" - Writing prompt + identifying future tense verbs
* "I Have a Dream" -Writing Prompt
* Ice Skating Movements
* Describing and comparing locations
**Activities are aligned with 1st grade skills. This would also work well for 2nd graders in need of a 1st grade refresher activities.
Click here to SAVE $ with Year-Long Bundle!
Follow my store and Instagram to be the first to see new and discounted products! All new products are 50% for the first 24-48 hours!