Be prepared to teach your kindergarteners with these Winter and January literacy activities.
All literacy activities are Winter and January themed.
- Writing words (Write the Room)
- Beginning sounds (clothes pin clip cards)
- Letter Identification: (Letter Matching activity)
- Syllables (clothes pin clip cards)
- Rhyming ( snowman sort)
- Sentence writing (Winter theme blank writing paper)
- Read CVC words (Printable set of dice for CVC roll and write activity. Mats included and also the Roll and Write writing worksheet included.
- Blank snowflake dice to write SIGHT WORDS, LETTERS, or CVC words on.
- write the room picture cards with words
- write the room writing page
- beginning sound picture cards (with letters on bottom to choose from. Cloths pins may be used for this too, but is not needed.)
- syllable picture cards (labeled 1,2, and 3 at the bottom to choose how many. I like to use close pins for this but they are not needed.)
- Rhyming snowman sort (Fun way to sort with pictures)
- word picture cards (may be used for writing sentences)
- Winter sentence writing page.
- Roll and write CVC words worksheet. A set of three printable dice with letters on them are included to Roll and write the words.
- CVC word mats for CVC roll activity used for small group instruction.
- Blank printable snowflake dice included so you can write sight words, CVC words, or even letters on them for more practice.
CHECK BACK AT MY STORE FOR THESE ACTIVITIES FOR EACH MONTH OF THE YEAR! You will be able to purchase the entire year of activities as a bundle soon!
Visit my store at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Conrads-Kindergarten-Resources