- If you are looking for a one-stop NO PREP shop, this Year Long Second Grade Literacy and Math No Prep Bundle is the ticket! With over 400 pages of activities/worksheets tailored towards second grade standards, you will be set for the entire year! Please note: These are PDF files meant to be printed!$71.00$45.00Save $26.00
- Second Grade Winter Holidays Literacy and Math No Prep Bundle is huge winter that includes all my no prep units for winter and winter holidays This bundle is JAM PACKED with no prep printables/worksheets for December, January and February (which contains the mini units: Chinese New Year, Valentine's$37.00$20.00Save $17.00
- Winter Holidays Activities MEGA Bundle for Second Grade is JAM PACKED with with activities for December, January, February and winter! This includes over 200 pages of no prep pages for my December, January, February and winter units, 12 December literacy and math Centers, 10 Winter literacy and mat$85.25$45.00Save $40.25
Are you still recovering from the month of December and need some quick activities for January? I've got you covered! This January unit covers a wide variety of concepts for second grade including contractions, reading comprehension, graphing, 2 digit addition, word problems, and much more! Cover New Years, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the 100th Day all in one unit! The best part of this unit is that it is NO PREP!
✷This January Unit is geared towards second graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This January Unit is meant to be a time saver. Just print! These activities/worksheets can be used for homework, morning work, fun assessments, or even last minute substitute plans! ✷
Included in this unit is:
New Year Time Capsule Write about yourself and what was popular last year.
New /ui/, /ew/ or /ue/ Year Write the words under the correct column of long U words.
Confetti Contractions Read each sentence and write the two words that formed the underlined contraction.
New Year Acrostic Write an acrostic poem spelling NEW YEAR.
New Year, New Goals Write about your goals for the year.
On New Year’s Eve Write about your New Year’s Eve.
New Year’s Eve Party Read the short story about a party and answer comprehension questions and use context to decipher themeaning of new words.
Countdown Cause and Effect Read a short story and answer questions about the cause and effect.
MLK Main Idea Read the non-fiction selection of Dr. King and answer questions.
I Have A Dream Write about a dream(goal) you have or about a dream while sleeping.
MLK Jr. How Many Words?
MLK Jr. Wordsearch
Peace, Love, Pronouns Read each sentence and change the underlined noun to a pronoun.
MLK Jr. Fact and Opinion Read statements about Dr. King and decide if it is a fact or opinion.
MLK Word Scramble Unscramble words that relate to Dr. King
Then and Now Research the 1950’s and/or 1960’s and compare and contrast the equality amongst races.
Dear Dr. King Write a letter to Dr. King.
MLK Syllable Sort How many syllables are words that related to MLK Jr.?
When I Am 100 Write about how you would look when you are 100.
In 100 Years Write about what you think the world will be like in 100 years.
New Year’s Party List Total up the items needed for a New Year’s Eve party.
New Year’s Countdown Write the digital time under analog clocks.
New Year’s Numbers Use a paper clip and pencil and practice adding two 2 digit numbers.
New Year Word Problems Solve word problems (arrays) that will help Payton plan a party.
Great Year for Graphs In small groups or as a class, graph what time you went to bed on New Year’s Eve.
Disco Ball Doubles Add doubles, up to 88.
Equality Equals Write <.> or = for two numbers.
Peace, Love, Place Value Fill in either the missing 3 digit number, its written form or expanded form.
Peace Place Value Code Using underlined digits, find the correct place value and solve the code.
100 Ways to 100 Challenge your students to write ad many equations that equal to 100.
Count to 100 Fill in the missing numbers on a hundreds chart.
100 Dollar Bill How many of certain bills and coins would it take to equal $100?
Hip Hip Horray, It’s the 100th Day Solve two 2 digit addition problems.
- Second Grade No Prep Printables Winter and Holidays Bundle
- Winter and Holidays MEGA Bundle
- Year Long Second Grade No Prep Printables
- Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle
•By clicking that green star you are getting updates on when there are sales and when I have new resources! New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours! It pays to follow!
•Looking for freebies!? Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative for tips, ideas, and freebies!
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition to your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller but as a buyer, YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given! As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or to share photos of this resource in action!