January Math Centers
These set of January Math Centers are primary print and go. Roll the Dice or Pick a Card to add some Fun to your Math Centers!
These activities incorporate many of the Common Core State Standards that you need to cover. This set offers a variety of activities for you daily math review. Adding, Subtracting, Number bonds, Comparing Numbers and more perfect for January. Simply print, laminate and go.
This set includes
• January Themed Roll and Add with Student Response Sheet
• January Themed Roll and Subtract with Student Response Sheet
• January Themed Roll and create Number Bonds with Student Response Sheet
• January Themed Roll and Compare (Greater than/less than/equal) with Student Response Sheet
• Roll and Represent on Ten Frame
• More and Less Student Response sheet
• Roll, Stamp and Tally It Student Response Sheet. Students roll the dice add it up, put dots on the blank dice, stamp the number and show the number in tally marks
• Pick and Add with Student Response Sheet
• Pick and Subtract with Student Response Sheet
• Pick and create Number Bonds with Student Response Sheet
• Pick and Compare (Greater than/less than/equal) with Student Response Sheet
• Pick and Represent a number on Ten Frame
• Number Cards 0-20 in 2 different winter colors!
• 4 different student response sheets for “Race to the Top” games (instructions included.)
• Spin Spin Go 4 in a Row game and student response sheets
Race to the Top games cover adding and those tricky teen recognition practice. You could even incorporate subtraction practice for more advanced students.
If you like this you may also be interested in my other winter themed activities.
January QR Codes Winter Themed
January Count the Room
January Write the Room
January Math and Literacy Packet
January Calendar Journal
Thank you for looking at my store, please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items as they will be posted for 50% off for the first 48 hours!