This morning work includes 20 worksheets that are focused around Math and Literacy skills while incorporating Winter, New Years, MLK, etc. The worksheets are all aligned to the Common Core Standards!
1. New Year's Resolution: Color the students that are following the rules, and write how you will follow the rules in the New Year.
2. Beginning Sound Bash
3. New Year Number Practice (teen ten-frames)
4. Winter Words Handwriting
5. Writing CVC words (O as the medial vowel)
6. Reading CVC words (O as the medial vowel)
7. Color by Sight Word
8. _Op Word Family Fun
9. Adding Safari Animals
10. Subtraction problems using balloons
11. People Pattern Practice (AB, ABC, AAB, ABB, ABCD)
12. Color Word cut and glue match
13. "I Have A Dream" text-to-world connection. Write: What would your dream be?
14. How many winter objects? Count and tally
15. Snowman Skip Count by 10s
16. I Love To Read! (Reading sentences including sight words)
17. Snow Day Syllables
18. Shapes In Real Life
19. Nocturnal Animals Ending Sounds
20. Rhyming Rock Star
SAVE with the Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle!
Kindergarten Morning Work for the Entire Year
Check out other month's Morning Work Packs:
August and September Morning Work
October Morning Work
November Morning Work
December Morning Work
February Morning Work
March Morning Work
April Morning Work
May and June Morning Work
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!