This is a set of 6 December themed math stations that you can simply print, laminate and they are ready to go. Each station includes a ink friendly and black and white version. Below you'll find exactly what is included.
1. Skiing through Addition: You can differentiate with dice.
2. Snowman Subtraction: Facts from 20 (2 different versions)
3. Comparing Mittens: Numbers to 120 (2 versions)
4. Snowflake 2D Shapes: (2 versions)
5 Snowflake 3D Shapes
6. Waddling with 10 More/10Less: Numbers up to 120 (3 versions)
Click on the preview to get a closer look. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
You can check out my 2nd Grade January resources below.
Warm and Cozy Math Stations: 10 Winter Themed Math Activities for 2nd Grade
January Problem Solving Journal Prompts