January Reading Writing Grammar Activities | Winter Print & Go Pack
Having print & go ELA based FUN activities every month has saved my sanity as a teacher! I use these during my literacy centers, as early finishers, as sub plans, and for general review and practice. The activities included in this resource are all related January, such as the New Year, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, and general winter related themes.
This resource is jam packed with TONS of standards-based practice that your students will find engaging and fun! There are 20 total activities that include reading, writing, grammar, spelling, conventions, and other literacy based just for fun challenges and activities.
These activities are perfect for upper elementary students. I've used them with both 4th and 5th grade classes.
→ 20 different January / Winter themed ELA activities
→ January Activities Packet Cover
→ Winter Themed Writing Pages
→ Answer Keys
Skills Explicitly Covered:
- Writing About Reading
- Fictional Reading Comprehension
- Making Inferences
- Character Traits
- Analyzing Poetry
- Nonfiction Text Features
- Nonfiction Text Structures
- Main Idea & Details
- Fact & Opinion
- Cause & Effect
- Paragraph Writing
- Descriptive Writing
- Editing Sentences
- Revising Sentences
- Creative Writing
- Letter Writing
- Grammar: Nouns, Plural Nouns, Possessive Nouns, Plural Possessive Nouns, & Pronouns
Check out these other resources you may also love!
Are you following my TpT store yet? If not, click HERE. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio - The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.