Let me start by asking you a few questions.
1. Do you have students in your class working on basic reading skills?
2. Do you have students who work best using Velcro based activities?
3. Do you have students who need practice and repetition in multiple areas?
This January workbook is a great resource for your early and exceptional learners who are working to identify and master various basic reading skills.
How will this workbook help my students?
This workbook contains at least two pages for each skill that will provide repetition and practice to promote mastery and independence of your students working on various reading related skills in the following areas:
1. Uppercase Letter Match
2. Lowercase Letter Match
3. Uppercase to Lowercase Letter Match
4. Beginning Sounds (monthly themed)
7. Monthly Vocab Picture to Picture & Picture to Word Match
10. Matching Pictures to Simple Sentences
11. Find the Missing Beginning Sound
12. Find the Missing End Sound
13. Find the Missing Vowel Sound
14. Singular or Plural Sort
Check out the preview to see a preview of what is included!
To prep this workbook simply print the desired pages, laminate (or place in page protectors) and place in a binder or bind using a binding machine. Use Velcro to attach your pieces.
Grab yours today! :)
I teach in a self-contained elementary classroom. I purchase or create materials for my students in order to have individualized materials to meet the needs of each student.I have become so passionate about creating fun and engaging materials for my students and I love sharing my work with others!
If you like what you see, want updates on NEW & FREE products, go ahead and click "FOLLOW" to stay up to date on everything in my store!
Want to earn free credits to get future products at a reduced price or NO COST? Simply leave feedback on this product, or any purchased products you have made. This will allow you to earn credits towards future purchases!
Thank you again, I hope you and your students enjoy this product!