I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this January STEAM activities product, there are five activities: New Year's Eve ball replica, Martin Luther King's podium, marshmallow igloos, snowflake sun catchers and Google Classroom Winter items activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. New Year Eve ball: students will build the Times Sqaure ball with paper towel rolls and a paper sphere
2. Happy New Year! graphic organizer
3. Martin Luther King Jr's podium: students will build a new podium for MLK Jr. with popsicle sticks, playdoh and tape
4. Who is MLK Jr.? info sheet
5. Happy MLK Day graphic organizer
6. Martin Luther King Jr. prinatable to stand behind podium
7. Marshmallow igloo: students will build an igloo out of campfire marshmallows and toothpicks
8. "What is an igloo?" information sheet
9. Igloos Are So Cool graphic organizer
10. Inuit Tribe figurines to decorate igloo area with
11. Snowflake Showdown: students will build snowflakes out of coffee filters and markers
12. Every Snowflake is Beautiful and Different page!
13. January Winter Legos Google Classroom directions
14. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital lego images of a winter hat, snow boot, shovel and hot chocolate mug
15. Google Classroom Winter Legos graphic organizer
16. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
17: How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (three pages)
Read more about the January STEAM Activities here
This is part of the STEAM Activities GROWING BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
FREE Introducing STEAM Mini Book
February STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
April STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
June STEAM Activities
July STEAM Activities
August STEAM Activities
November STEAM Activities
December STEAM Activities
**Look out for more STEAM activities each month. COMING SOON!**
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!