January Vocabulary Bundle : Jargon Journal Winter Set 1
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary curriculum tied to picture books.
This BUNDLE is for 4 interactive vocabulary notebook units that coordinate with the following winter themed books:
• Tacky the Penguin by Helen Lester
• Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner
• Martin's Big Words by Doreen Rappaport
• Over and Under the Snow by Kate Messner
→Save OVER 30%
by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal YEAR Bundle.
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary program tied to picture books. Students practice 4 vocabulary words each week and record their thinking in an interactive journal. These units compliment the mentioned picture books but do not provide the text.
Each unit includes:
• Vocabulary Words (for posting on the board during discussions)
• Word Cards that coordinate with the picture book
• Review activity that incorporates a lot of active participation
• Poster for displaying the words year round
• Foldable Vocabulary Flaps (master)
• Now includes a teacher guide for using the Jargon Journal program!
★ Read more about this product and how to implement a "weekly words" vocabulary program.
★ Read more about vocabulary instruction here: Why is vocabulary instruction important?
Try out the program with our FREE Jargon Journal Scaredy Squirrel Unit
You may also be interested in The Night Before New Years Unit
• February Jargon Journal Bundle
• Tools for Vocabulary Instruction Resource Pack
• Our other Jargon Journal units
Connect with us! • Second Story Window