January Vocabulary Bundle
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Unlock the power of vocabulary with this year-long bundle of weekly vocabulary activities, lessons, and graphic organizers. Engaging and easy-to-use, this vocabulary curriculum uses popular picture books and meaningful vocabulary activities to teach four new tier 2 academic vocabulary words each weePrice $49.95Original Price $99.55Save $49.60
Snag 4 weeks of meaningful vocabulary activities for January for your 1st-3rd grade classroom! These vocabulary activities use holiday picture books to teach tier 2 vocabulary words in an engaging way! This impactful routine will help your students master new vocabulary words each week while enjoying seasonal read-aloud books.
This January Vocabulary Activities Bundle includes these 4 weekly vocabulary units:
Throughout the week students practice the 4 weekly vocabulary words in a variety of ways and record their thinking in an interactive journal. A brief assessment can be done at the end of the week to see how well students have retained the new vocabulary words.
Note: While these units complement the mentioned picture books, they do not provide the text and the books are not required for utilizing the materials.
You’ll love how easy it is to implement this easy routine for meaningful seasonal learning and your students will love using the new vocabulary they learn!
Each unit includes:
- Vocabulary Words (for posting on the board during discussions)
- Word Cards that coordinate with the picture book
- Review activity that incorporates a lot of active participation
- Poster for displaying the words throughout the year
- Foldable Vocabulary Flaps (master)
- Vocabulary cards with photo support
- Interactive review PowerPoint
➜ Download the preview to see more of what’s included with each book unit!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
L.1.4, L.1.5, L.1.6
L.2.4, L.2.5, L.2.6
L.3.4, L.3.5, L.3.6
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These were such great resources! The kids LOVED doing this daily and finding the vocab words on their own or in different texts! Thank you so much!!” - 3rd grade teacher
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I am using these with my 3rd graders and they love them! I love to see when my students bring me books and say this was one of our Jargon Journal words.” - Gina T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Can I just say...awesome again! I used the Back to School bundle and October Bundle and LOVED it! My students LOVE the routine with words and the quiz! I really feel like this vocab notebook has kept my class involved, using new vocab in writing, and retaining the meanings. Thank you!” - Lesley M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I just started using this with my class this week. I love it and they love it! I think the book choices are engaging for them and they love thinking about the words and then seeing how they are used. Thank you so much for a great resource!” - 3rd Grade Teacher
Bundle & Save!
Purchase the to get this resource as part of our year-long vocabulary bundle.
You may also like…
Copyright © Second Story Window
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.