This 54 page download includes the following winter-themed activities for your primary classroom:
* ABC Order - 12 word cards with pictures, directions, and recording sheet
* Short o or Long o? - 12 word cards with directions and recording sheet
* Noun or Verb? - 8 word cards with pictures to sort and recording sheet
*Find as many words as you can in "Winter Wonderland" (with letter cards for students to cut and manipulate)
* Winter Word Search and answer key
* Syllable Sort - 12 word cards with pictures, directions, recording sheet, and answer key
* 6 large coin cards (2 per sheet) with amounts for students to count and record total. Can be printed in color, laminated, and written on with a wipe-off marker or photocopied as a worksheet
* How Much Money is That? - 3 sheets with dollars and coins for students to count
* Winter Story Problems (3 pages, 3 problems on each)
* Telling Time Problems (2 problems to show on digital and analog clocks)
* Addition practice (2 sheets - sums to 10, sums to 18) *same as sheets in December TPT product
* Subtraction practice (2 sheets) *same as sheets in December TPT product
* Various versions of Martin Luther King Jr. writing paper - "Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream that...", "I have a dream that...", "We have a dream that..." The clipart on these sheets is from another TPT seller (see credits below). There are various full-color and line drawing images available.
* Martin Luther King Jr. mobile - images and writing lines to copy onto cardstock and directions for creating a mobile. Can also be put together as a poster.
Frames are from kpmdoodles.com and some clipart and backgrounds are from Scrappindoodles.com.
Martin Luther King Jr. images are from TpT seller - ATLTEACHER.
Stars clipart (on mobile pages) are from TpT seller - Phyllis Harris
Thank you to both of these sellers for sharing their work! :o)