Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains resources that will help you prepare your students for the math section of the ACT. 3 of the products can be used every day, while the others can be used as you can work them into your class schedule. This BUNDLE is geared toward a January monthly theme (snow, snowballs, etc),$22.00$31.50Save $9.50
- Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - Curriculum, Worksheets, Math Movies, & SlidesThis BUNDLE contains most all of my ACT Prep Resources -- check out all that's included!This Bundle contains a full 9 week curriculum that has lesson plans, bell ringers, review slides, guided notes, practice questions, daily ac$185.00$264.28Save $79.28
- ACT Math - BUNDLE Seasonal Themed Worksheets for Math ACT PrepIncluded are 10 Seasonal-Themed Math ACT Prep Worksheets, plus a FREE bonus one that is compatible with Google Forms.* Back to School* Fall Activities* Halloween* Thanksgiving* Christmas* January/Winter* Valentine's Day* Pi Day* April Foo$20.00$32.50Save $12.50
This worksheet has a fun January-theme throughout the 12 problems that focus on ACT math areas. The questions are not in multiple choice form, but do provide a skills review of areas the students will see on the various ACT exams offered.
Great for use as a daily worksheet, homework, monthly work, EXTRA CREDIT, review, or a test/check of areas to focus on in ACT prep.
The 12 problems were developed based on the same proportion of math content areas normally found on the ACT.
The following math skills are covered:
- angle of elevation
- radius, diameter
- least common multiple
- cos(x), trig graphs, even/odd functions
- mean, median, mode, standard deviation
- writing linear equations, circumference, radius
- data in charts, probability
- simplifying exponents
- combining like terms, functions
A guide is included that tracks which skills are tested per question, along with further descriptions and explanations.
Answer key included with complete explanations for each question.
These questions were developed to provide students practice in the following areas:
* determining what formulas and approaches to use in solving ACT-type questions
* determining for what result the question is asking
* timing practice
* working through content questions similar to those on the ACT
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - All My Math ACT Prep Products Together! This January/Winter Worksheet is included in this bundle!
Plus more HERE.
I really enjoy helping students prepare for the math section of the ACT. I think these resources will help you prepare your students. Feel free to contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Don't forget to leave feedback. I really appreciate it! I'll be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Be sure to follow me here on TPT.
Let's also connect...
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.