• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
3 WAYS TO WRITE * Pump up your writing with this set of 48 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of January!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read this blog post
to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
What will my students write about?
• National Soup Month
• Isaac Newton's birthday / Law of Gravity
• National Handwriting Day
• Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
• Opposite Day
• National Puzzle Day
• Winnie the Pooh Day
• Louis Braille's birthday
• John Hancock's birthday
• New Year's Day
• National Apples, Apricots, Artichokes, and Asparagus Month
• Compare and Contrast
• Story Starters
• Persuasive Letter
• The 5 W's (who what when where why how)
• What if...
• Write a short story
• Pretend... / Imagine...
• Write a story titled...
• Acrostic Poems
• Write a song/rap
• Make a list
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year
Looking for more monthly-themed writing prompts?
February Writing Journal Prompts
December Writing Journal Prompts
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!