January and February Classroom Behavior Management Games
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Make classroom management fun with these Classroom Management Games for ENTIRE YEAR! I have included different games with themes that are perfect for the different seasons throughout the year. These games will help you focus on a specific behavior that needs improved by the whole group. Once that bePrice $25.00Original Price $33.00Save $8.00
Make classroom management fun with these January and February Classroom Management Games! I have included six different games with themes that are perfect for the winter and Valentine seasons. These games will help you focus on a specific behavior that needs improved by the whole group. Once that behavior is corrected, you can move onto another behavior and game. Student behaviors are positively reinforced by being rewarded at the end of the day, class period, or conclusion of the game. These games are perfect for the little ones, since they need a quicker reinforcement and visual of desired behaviors. You can gear each game toward the behavior you need improved, such as transitions, class volume, being on task, tattling, kindness, eye contact, listening, following directions, talking, stamina, making smart choices, etc.
Classroom management games can be played as a whole class, by table or teams, or individually.
The SIX games included are...
•Build The Snowman
•True Love Tic Tac Toe
Simply print the games, laminate, and play! Your students will love setting a goal each day and having something to work for! Watch as your students go from being extrinsically motivated to intrinsically motivated!
I have games for the whole ENTIRE YEAR! Check them out below!
Classroom Management Games (The ENTIRE YEAR Bundle)
- August and September Classroom Management Games
- October and November Classroom Management Games
- December Classroom Management Games
- March and April Classroom Management Games
- May and June Classroom Management Games
You may also love:
Back to School Classroom Management Activities and Crafts
First Grade Interactive Read Aloud Lessons
Distance Learning Read Aloud Lessons
First and Second Grade Learning Toolkit
Reading Comprehension Activities and Craft Bundle
Second Grade Interactive Read Aloud Lessons
Get more classroom tips and instructional strategies from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!