January and Winter Counting Task Cards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
These task cards are so versatile. Use these cards to practice counting, number words, writing equations, drawing equivalent sets, and adding 10 more.
25 Counting Task Cards and 6 Recording Sheets - Color and Black Line Options Available
This zip file contains 3 products giving you even more flexibility. Task Cards in File #1 and # 2 are the SAME TASK CARDS just in different formats for different uses.
1. January Counting Task Cards- 4 Cards Per Slide. This is a stand alone resource that includes 4 cards per page and recording sheets all in one file.
2. January Counting Task Cards- 1 Card Per Slide. These PDF slides are great to use whole group with a SMART Board or Elmo. Project the card. Everyone sees and counts whole group. Use with the Recording Sheets in #3 for differentiation. There are also directions included on "How to Print Multiple Cards Per Page."
3. January Counting Task Card Recording Sheets- Use these for differentiation. Use different recording sheets to vary the task. One week students can count and record, the following week work on number words. These recording sheets offer so much flexibility!
Use the same task cards but differentiate with the recording sheets.
These are easy prep- just print and cut. The recording sheets are perfect for differentiation. Everyone is using the same task cards but differentiate with recording sheets. Recording sheets differ in skill and in length.
Recording Sheets include:
1. Count and Write Number (2 options)
2. Count, Write, and Draw an Equal Set (2 options)
3. Count and Write an Equation (3 options)
4. Count and Write a 2 Equations (2 options)
5. Number Words
6. 10 More
Students may use the same set of task cards to practice several different skills making these task cards some of the most versatile available for kindergarten. One week a student may work on counting, next week number words, and then use them again to practice writing equations.