This Japan and Korea test covers standards-aligned vocabulary and topics including Dynasties, samurai, Shintoism, expansion, cultural diffusion, and more important concepts. You can use it as a quiz, worksheet, study guide, or homework assignment. The questions are multiple choice and fill-in.
Please join the Earth Day program with these journal prompts. They will add value, significance, thoughtfulness, and critical thinking to your classroom around Earth Day.
Also try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged