Japanese American Internment
teaches students about Executive Order 9066, the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II. Activity compares the experiences of Japanese Americans with the Bill of rights. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans. And of course, a key is included.
To snag this product with the entire WWII unit, go to World War II Unit Bundled
• World War II Poster Analysis and Project
• WWII PowerPoints with video links
• D-Day Secret File Primary Source Activity
• Treaty of Versailles Political Cartoon Analysis
• World War II Crossword Puzzle Review
• World War II Unit Bundled
More on the way!
"Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest at Teaching History
or U.S. History Store
. And follow
Teaching History on Facebook
File under: World War Two, WWII World War 2, WW2