Students practice describing and guessing traditional Japanese objects and activities.
1. Print the cards and fold along the middle line. They can now be laminated in business-card size cards. Look very professional and the backing design hides the card's content.
2. Match one word from column A, B & C.
3. Make pairs - there's an A print and a B print.
4. Work in pairs to complete the crossword. Ask the Qs on the left. Answer using the info in your ABC columns.
5. Card activity - give each student one card. Classmates try to guess by asking the Qs from the print.