This is a set of 32 printable Japanese/English body parts flashcards that students can use to learn and study Japanese in a fun way! I’ve included a list of 6 different games and fun activities the cards can be used for to meet the needs of auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners.
I print these Japanese body flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. One side of the card will have the word and picture in Japanese and the other side will have the word and picture in English.
This set includes:
• 32 Japanese Japanese body parts flashcards with the word and picture in Japanese on one side and the word and picture in English on the other.
• The same 32 Japanese flashcards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own pictures to represent the body vocabulary.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more body parts to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on, and color to store their flashcards in.
• A list of 5 ways you can use these Japanese flashcards to help you memorize the vocabulary. The list includes ideas for fun games that you can play with these flashcards as well as examples of activities to help auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners.
• An enlarged version of the cards that you can post on a bulletin board or a word wall. As you can see in the thumbnails, these print out on a regular 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. There are 2 Japanese body vocabulary words with a picture representing them on each page. You just need to cut them in half and they’re ready to go!
I’M OFFERING THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO TAKE A MINUTE, RATE IT AND GIVE ME SOME HONEST FEEDBACK! WAS IT HELPFUL? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS? HOW COULD I MAKE IT BETTER?
Thank you and be sure to check out the other vocabulary cards in my store!