A brightly illustrated story presentation is accompanied by a host of additional materials from which teachers may pick and choose to select those most suitable for their students and desired learning outcomes.
· Story presentation—this is ideally suited to being displayed using a data projector , but it could be printed and pages put in a display folder.
· Mnemonic cards– to aid vocabulary acquisition
· Illustrated KANJI cards + expression cards
· Grammar explanations
· Flashcards and playing cards
· Board game
· Props for a student performance
· Student workbook— teacher can select which pages to include
· Mini books for student writing and reading practice– three versions!