This resource constitutes a teaching and learning kit, aimed at young students of Japanese.
The learning objectives for this unit are:
join in choral reading of a ‘story’
join in whole class singing
name 7 house features + the word for ‘house’ itself
read and write the key vocabulary words
make statements using the pattern これはXXです。
read statements with comprehension
ask and answer questions using the patternこれはXXですか。はい、XXです。いいえ、XXじゃないです。
read aloud a mini book they have made.
The comprehensive materials include
* Australian Curriculum Alignment details
* A detailed teaching sequence - suggested only. Of course teachers are free to use the materials in any way they see fit, in their own classroom.
* Links to songs and videos
* various flashcards and playing card sets
* game boards, and explanations of how to play the games!
* student workbook pages