Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- SMy entire collection of Asian women's short reads are multi-use and good for a variety of reasons. Include more women in your studies during Women's History Month or if you teach world history Asian history, be sure your course includes these fabulous women and women's issues. Empress Wu and Empre$29.29$41.85Save $12.56
Finding resources that highlight women's history in Japan can be difficult which was one of the reasons why I created these short read resources. But don't buy just one, bundle them, save some money, and have more curriculum to share with your students.
Empress Suiko was Japan's first female empress. She was the first of eight but there is debate about how many of the Eight Empresses of Japan were leaders or temporary stop-gap empresses. Murasaki Shikibu wrote the world's first novel, The Tale of Genji. Geisha is one of the world's most recognizable icons but people tend to get the information wrong. Ama are pearl divers who plunge tremendous depths in the sea. Izumo no Okuni created kabuki and then women were banned from participating. Get all of these resources in one bundle.
All of the resources in this bundle were created for Google Classroom™ making them excellent digital resources. If you are looking for the print-only version please click here.
- Empress Suiko Short Read for Google Classroom™
- Eight Empresses of Japan Short Read for Google Classroom™
- Murasaki Shikibu Short Read for Google Classroom™
- Geisha Short Read for Google Classroom™
- Ama: Pearl Divers Short Read for Google Classroom™
- Izumo no Okuni Short Read for Google Classroom™
Need even more Asian women curriculum? Get the Asian Women's History Short Reads Bundle for Google Classroom™.
Best value is my Complete Asian Bundle. Buy once, get all of my future Asian history resources free.
Remember, TpT gives you credits towards future purchases if you leave a review!
If you are unable to leave a 5-star review, please let me know and I will see if I can accommodate you.
Follow my store above! I add new products often and throw sales randomly. You wouldn’t want to miss out.