These activity sheets are intended for revision of writing simple, compound and descriptive sentences.
* 20 x worksheets with different pictures (2 different writing lines)
* 20 x matching simple sentence sorts.
1. Students write a simple sentence to match the picture.
2. Students build their sentence by using a conjunction to create a compound sentence (better sentence).
3. Students build their sentence again by adding adjectives to make it more descriptive (best sentence).
For differentiation, each activity sheet includes a simple sentence sort for students to sort and copy.