Je joue avec les mots - Travail lexique
Suggested uses: Print and laminate cards. Students can:
- write words on laminated cards with dry erase markers
- use magnetic letters to spell the words they see (put card on magnetic sheet)
- use scrabble tiles to spell words
- use pipe cleaners to form the letters in the words
- use shells, buttons, stones, beads, broken crayons, play-do, etc to make the letters to spell the words
Cut the words and pictures so they are separate – students can:
- match the word with the picture (then write the word)
- play memory game – matching the word and the picture
- play “Go fish” with the cards to create the matches (pic + word)
- use the picture and/or word cards to play BANG!
Check out our other BANG! games
Also visit Primary French Immersion for other great French activities, flashcards, and resources!
Merci beaucoup to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images.
Merci for supporting © Allons-y!