This unit is a perfect way to discuss Remembrance Day with themes appropriate for primary grades: gratitude, peace, and friendship. These activities are suitable for students in primary grades French immersion (especially grades 2-3) or Core French.
It contains nine activities:
- writing prompt (Je remercie les soldats pour...)
- Subtraction puzzle (Le Jour du Souvenir, je porte un...)
- Dove craftivity/bulletin display (La paix c'est...)
- writing prompt (Je peux montrer l'amitié par...)
- drawing prompt (Imagine un monument de paix. Dessine...)
- colouring activity (Le drapeau du Canada)
- writing activity (Les messages de paix)
- printing activity (Trace les paroles: l'Hymne nationale)
- Reading & drawing activity: mes droits au Canada
The dove template can be used as a simple writing prompt, or can be an attractive bulletin display or class book abut what peace means to each of your students.
Please note, you can download the first four activities as a preview, so you can get a sense of the general quality of what you are purchasing! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before purchasing. Merci!