(Intermediate - Advanced)
Here is a short story based off the Comprehensible Input / TPRS style of language acquisition. In this story, a visiting college student from America learns the hard way how inviting someone to dinner in Europe can mean something very different!
- multiple uses of the imperfect tense
- the imperfect tense and the passé composé used together in context
- vocabulary and expressions for ordering in a restaurant
- cultural references on the Champs-Elysées in Paris
- cultural awareness on restaurant etiquette in Europe
Multiple exercises are included to draw out understanding of the story and reinforce the grammatical and vocabulary structures mentioned. They can easily be edited to match your students' level and abilities.
Please make sure to follow me so you will be notified when I add new stories :)